Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bye, Bye, So long, Farewell!


It is official, this is my last card for Kenny K DT. It is time for a new team to step in and all of us 'oldies' to go where old DT members go. LOL! I love this guy, he is just so fun to color. So I decided to do a card for each of my grandsons. Plus, I had to play with some of my new stuff! The first card I used a Whimsy sentiment and I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used some of my lovely paper from "Amanda"....Merry Christmas to me! I finished off this card with twine. The second card I used my new sentiment from my "Kraftin Kimmie stamp set. I also used a Memory box die. This week it is "Anything Goes"....my favorite....at KKKG's challenge! I know you are going to love the work of the new DT and I wish them all the best for the next six months. It is images like this that make Kenny K so much fun.
My Song:
I'll be alone each and every night
While you're away, don't forget to write
Bye-bye, so long, farewell

10 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh hon these are so adorable !!!! Isn't it nice to get new stuff lol I know they are going to miss you on the DT dear but when one door closes one opens. Big hugs dear

Glenda said...

It's always hard to say goodbye, but keep looking forward! This little guy is super cute and colored to perfection. I just know your boys will love them!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Patty stunning pair of cards and your grandsons are going to love them it will make them so grownup. Sorry to hear its your last DT card. hugs Shirleyxxx

Becky said...

What awesome cards. I just love how you did that second one. They will love these.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Perfect song for this post... youuuuur good sista! I love these, you do so well with "male" cards!

heidy said...

Oh fab cards Patty, see you in blogland!
Merry christmas!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

These are just wonderful!

Hugs,
Renata

Sara I. said...

Ive loved following you and all the yumminess you've created with the Kenny K images - after all, its what helped me find your blog and start following you!! You will be missed on the team, I'm sure!
Wishing you the happiest of holidays ~
~hugs
Sara

Linda said...

Patty, these are so awesome.. You always do such cool boy cards.. Im sure you will be missed at KKKG.. You have really done them proud!!
Hugs, Linda

Amanda R said...

Celebrate good times c'mon! How is that for ya? I get to write a song for one of your posts! Glad you are getting some use out of the paper, I have used my PBM (in case Elaine reads this) and one of my butterfly dies today, cuts like a dream! Merry Christmas working woman!