Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Let It Snow?"



Don't you just love 'Sylvia Zett Stamps"? I think they are all such sweet images. This is my latest acquisition and I love it. I colored it with Copics and added Polar Ice to the fur on her jacket. I added fun flock to the boots and glitter to the snow. I used a Memory Box die for the snowflakes on the side and added rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes. We have yet to have any snow this winter. If fact the is the mildest winter I can remember. While in some ways this is nice, it is also bad for us in the long run as we need the moisture. That is the reason for the title to this card.
My Song: "The Blizzard"
There's a blizzard comin' on... how I'm wishin' I was home
For my pony's lame and he can't hardly stand ....
Listen to that norther sigh.... if we don't get home we'll die
But it's only seven miles to Mary Anne...
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

Donalda said...

Hon this is just gorgeous !!! So love all the glitter and gorgeous coloring dear. HUGS

The Other Patti Sue said...

I know hasn't this winter been a blessing and I'm sure a curse? We are expecting snow all next week. We don't have any! Love your card... it's just as sweet as can be!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful coloring Patty Sue! What a cutie... just charming!

Hazel said...

Delightful card - such a sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 55 - hope to see you again soon. x

Amanda R said...

Very pretty and I love all the sparkle from the snow and on her coat! Love that blue on her coat too, great card!