Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Take My Heart"


This is one of my new Magnolia stamps. She is so cute and fun to color. Since the weather has been dreary I wanted this card to be bright and cheery. I used my MTF die to frame Tilda and add some foam squares to pop her and the frame. I added the scallop die boarder and MS lace to the bottom. The top is a waste piece from another die cut and I used my crop-a-dial to add some dots. Two pretty little flowers finish off this card.  Just a fun spring card to add to my stash.
My Song:
Holiness, holiness is what I long for
Holiness is what I need
Holiness, holiness is what You want from me
Faithfulness, faithfulness is what I long for
Faithfulness is what I need
Faithfulness, faithfulness is what You want from me
Take my heart and form it
Take my mind and transform it
Take my will and conform it
To Yours, to Yours, Oh Lord


6 comments:

Glenda said...

So bright and cheerful! Love your coloring as always. Super sweet image. Hope you are doing well!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty wow youve picked a striking colour choice, a gorgeous result though, and your colouring is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

craftieodmae said...

ah, how sweet is that!!!!

Becky said...

What beautiful bright colors, lovely design.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any sweeter... a ray of sunshine!

June Nelson said...

I think I need some holiness too!! if it helps make cards like this its stunning darlin xxxxxxx