Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"I Need You"


I wanted to have another go at paper piecing this image. It is so much fun to work with!  The image name is "Party Lucy" from C.C. Designs. I do think she is so cute. I paper pieced her dress added an extra layer for her bow, her shoes and her pom poms in her hair. Just a fun way to play with your images. You can find Lucy at the All That Scraps store!
My Song: God Gave Me You
I've been a walking heartache
I've made a mess of me
The Person I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be
But you stay right here beside me
Watch as the storm goes through
And I need you


9 comments:

Janie Printz said...

So "lovin" the paper piecing ...
That just adds such a personal look to the image. And I love your song ... One of my favorites by Blake Shelton ...
Hugs, Janie

Mary J said...

Adorable Patty! Such a pretty soft make!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's adorable Patty, I love those muted colors and the paper piercing and the layer scallops.

Linda said...

This is just gorgeous.. Love the darling little image and its colored perfectly..Love the paper piecing too.Very lovely work as always.. hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's like playin with paper dolls! Super sweet!

Glenda said...

I agree with Patti, it is like playing with paper dolls! This image is so cute and I love the colors. Just a really cute card!

Unknown said...

Hi Patty, how cute is this! Love the paper piecing - not something I can do, am really rubbish at it!!

Thanks for following my blog and the lovely comment you left - hope you find something you like in my cards and waffle!!!

Sarah

Amanda R said...

Adorable, you are on a paper piecing roll!

June Nelson said...

I love everythign about it darlin and I love how the colours are so deep but muted its gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx