Monday, April 2, 2012

Ugh....boy cards!



You may have guessed by now that boy cards are hard for me. I can't find the right embellishments that are appropriate for a guy and my cards always look plain. I really felt I stretched it here with with red paper which has flowers but since my image has flowers I thought I might squeak by with it. (I am sure my grandson will let me know if 'he' thinks it is too girly! LOL! I do love these new stamps for my little guys and I hope both of the boys will enjoy them also.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: He's Mine
I yelled he's mine that one
Got a wild-hair side and then some
It's no surprise what he's done
He's ever last last bit of my old man's son
And I'll take the blame
And claim him every time
Yeah man, he's mine and he'll always be
The best thing that ever happened to me
You can't turn it off like electricity
I will love him unconditionally
And I'll take the blame
And claim him every time
Yeah, y'all, he's mine
I thank God, he's mine

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Two fab boy cards, love the papers and lovable images,
Sandy

June Nelson said...

Hi me darlin dont know why your ughing!!!!! this is brilliant Im useless at doing mens or boys cards, if it dont have a flower then forget it he he, but this is just perfect I would say xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glenda said...

These are both fantastic! The boys will love them!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What do you mean Ugh boy cards? Your's are always amazing! I wish I could make them as well as you do!These are adorable!

Amanda R said...

Chickee you better get over the "blech boy card thing"! I think you did great, of course I always do and those two grandsons are gonna be expecting greatness from you! Maybe that is what I will get you for your birthday, boy embellishments!

Heidi said...

This is sweet Patty- thanks for joining the ABC DT Challenge this month!

Linda said...

Oh Hun, you always do such wonderful boy cards.. Love them !!
Hugs, Linda

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable cards!!! Thank you for playing along at the ABC Challenge blog this month!!

Pam Sparks said...

Awesome Patty!