Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hot August Days




Is everyone as sick of HOT August days as I am? It seems I am dreaming of fall days alread. That is why I chose the colors I did for my card.

I colored the ever so sweet C.C. Designs Puppy Kiki La Rue DIGI with Copic pens. I popped her and her puppy's head with foam squares. I couldn't wait to use my *New* C.C. Designs Cutter Olive Branch Die it makes the prettiest leaf accents. The pretty little flower was cut with C.C. Designs Cutters Phlox Flowers Die. A touch of Paprika Stickles added a bit of bling to the petals. I finished off my card with the lovely C.C. Designs Cutter Butterfly Border Die.

This is my last post with the ATS Affiliate DT. I want to thank each of you for the opportunity to work on the DT and for allowing me to share my cards with you.

7 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute. I love the butterfly border and fabulous coloring.

Glenda said...

This is so cute! Love the butterfly border on this one! Yes it is hot but here there are signs of Fall already. I'm noticing lots of spider webs outside like you see in late August here. It has been a wild summer!

Unknown said...

Patti sue what a super card and a fab image well done Hugs Elaine

Amanda R said...

Saw this card in the ATS email the other day and thought how pretty and fall-like it was, looks even better on your blog and that butterfly die is a nice touch. I was thinking of fall too but hate to rush the summer, we will regret it when it's gone!

Unknown said...

Love it. Sweet and nice warm colors.

June Nelson said...

Aw me lovely this is gorgeous and what a super cutie little image its beautiful big huggies from me xxxxxxxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally AWESOME! Love your butterfly border!