Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Love My Copics!


OK, Amanda...I'm on my way with my Copics...do you have the tickets to the island? LOL....just a joke between my and a good blogging friend. This is a freebie I got from Copic Marker Europe blogspot. I made this card to enter in their challenge. She was a fun color and the bag of Copics was a fun reminder to me of how I love my Copics. I wish I had more colors as I know I NEED them! Ha!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Petula Clark
You'll never see a dark cloud hanging 'round me
Now there is only blue sky to surround me
There's never been a gray day since you found me
Everything I touch is turned to gold
So you can color my world with sunshine yellow each day
Oh you can color my world with happiness all the way
Just take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky up above
And if you color my world, just paint it with your love
Just color my world

4 comments:

Donalda said...

oh this is just gorgeous dear. I so love the colors you have used here dear and as always your coloring is just beautiful. I think we all wish we had all the copic colors lol
Hope you are staying cool and enjoying the 4th. Just staying in chilling and relaxing here lol Hugs

Elaine said...

You've been busy Patty!
I think this image is about as perfect as they come for all you Copic addicts out there!
I love the depth and shading to your colouring, and the ever-so-pretty papers.

Biggest hugs
Elaine xxx

Amanda R said...

Just trying to decide where we are gonna go then will buy those tickets for sure! Although I know it won't be one of those super high places you sent me pictures of! Have copics, will travel right? Adorable card Patty and I love the little flower with the squiggle on it in the corner, so sweet!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable and colored to perfection as usual! I have a love,hate relationship with my copics. Hope you can help!