Sunday, July 1, 2012

NEW ABC CHALLENGE



Another month has passed and here we are again time for a new ABC challenge. The letter for this challenge is "S" and I got to pick the challenge. So, "S" is for surprise....thats right you get to surprise us with your beautiful work...you pick what you do....SUPRISE! How easy is that? Our lovely sponsor is Stamp Fairy...I lvoe these cute little images and decided to make an anniversary card with them. So hop on over to ABC Challenge Blog and enter those fabulous cards!
My Song:
I've been a walking heartache
I've made a mess of me
The person that I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be
But you stay here right beside me
And watch as the storm blows through
And I need you
Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super adorable! Full of sunshine!

June Nelson said...

Awww its beautiful love this its gorgeous and that is such a beautiful hynmn, just super me darlink!!! xxxxxxx

Janie Printz said...

What a precious card & your song is one of my very favorites. Blake can really make you feel the words can't he.
I've not seen these stamps, guess I need to "get out more".
They are so wonderfully colored.
Hugs, Janie

Amanda R said...

Love all the layers with the different punches and the sweet little heart he is holding. Of course he can't tell her he likes her and do you know why.....NO MOUTH!

Glenda said...

An adorable card. Really cute images and I love your border! Hope your day is a good one!

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Patty what a gorgeous image love your colouring and the papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Distressed Miss said...

This is simply stunning hunny, your colouring is amazing and I love the border detail.
Hugs
Clare
xx