Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Saying Good-bye to Summer!!


My goodness...we are getting towards the end of the alphabet in our ABC's challenge. This year has gone by so fast! Our fun challenge this time is the letter "V" for "Vanish"! This can be interpreted so many ways. I decided to vanish summer and do a Christmas card. Our numbers were down for our last challenge and I am assuming that everyone is busy with the last days of summer and getting ready for school to start. My lovely image was provided by "Tickled Pink Stamps" ! I hope you will play along with us this week and show us what you come up with! I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: All I Want For Christmas Is You!
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Patty Sue this is absolutely gorgeous you have coloured that beautiful image to perfection, I really love how you have used the twin a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Goodbye Summer, already?
Oh man! I'm not sure I am ready...but I do
always love to see holiday projects!
Super cute!

Hugs, Leah

Amanda R said...

Ok, well your card is adorable but I am NOT thinking about Christmas yet! That being said, I have a winter themed card in progress on my desk, hangs head in shame...

Glenda said...

I too am thinking about the Holidays coming. I have done a couple of cards and will be working on some pretty boxes soon. Love your coloring on this and it has made into a delightful card. Have a good weekend!

June Nelson said...

Hello me darlin this is goreous, and isnt she just the cutest littel girl, its a gorgeous card big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

Elaine said...

Hi Patty.

I am still so far behind that I think I am meeting myself coming back in again!

Your card is fabulous.I love this very pretty image, and you've coloured her so beautifully.
I am sad to wave goodbye to Summer, I don't think we've had enough sunshine this year!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

downrightcrafty said...

love those papers they feel so vintagey, and the image is adorable, great little snowflakes too
Hugs Kate xx

Armstrong said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.