Friday, December 28, 2012

Some Christmas Family Pictures!






I wanted to share some Christmas pictures with you. We had such a wonderful Christmas with our grand kids and our son and daughter-in-law. I wanted to share some of the fun with you! Our son rebuilt two dirt bikes for the the grandsons for Christmas...they were beyond thrilled and they also received new dirt bike 'duds' so they were beaming with joy all day long. They wore their new outfits all day long. Our DIL fixed a wonderful meal and we enjoyed making memories with our grandsons. It was a perfect day! I feel so blessed and know that my family is a gift from God. Happy New Year to each of you!

5 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great presents. My husband did that for a few years. He had a ton I fun on his bike.

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, how they have grown! Dirt bikes no less! I'm so glad you were able to go visit with them and are back home safe and sound!

Mo said...

Wonderful pictures and so sweet and happy boys...!!!
Have a wonderful time, big hugs
Mo

Amanda R said...

It looks like they had so much fun and glad you got to be there and share it with them. Glad you made the trip safely.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Darling pictures of the boys! So happy you had such a wonderful Christmas! Here's wishing you a Happy New Year!