Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Steve!


Today is my DH birthday! Happy Birthday Steve, I hope it is a wonderful day for you.! It is also time for a new challenge at ABC! The challenge this time is "H" for Happy Birthday....I'll bet you already knew that! I used the lovely "Tammy Pie" image from Saturated Canary. She was a fun color! I added liquid glass to the glasses, balloon and the apple....do you think I went overboard with it? I hope you will join this weeks challenge. Our sponsor is Saturated Canary and who wouldn't want to win a prize from the lovely Krista? Hop on over to ABC and check our my teammates lovely works....they will knock your socks off!
My Song: The Beatles
You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

5 comments:

Glenda said...

This is just so cute! I know Steve will just love it. I love the glasses on this gal!

Ellibelle said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!
Gorgeous card Patty, love the coloring and the way you made those glasses so realistic! Loving it!
Oh btw, did you get my email??

Dianne said...

I think its perfect no going overboard at all just right,and your coloring well perfect as always, thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Patty, I love that balloon
Hugs Julie P

Amanda R said...

I think the glossy accent amount is perfect and love the glitter you added around the tags, very cute! Hope Steve had a great birthday! I need to email you too, seems like forever since we talked.