Sunday, February 3, 2013

Put a Little Love In Your Heart



I just love the new look of Tilda. This sweet image is one of the cutest yet. I love her shy little look. This is one of those cards that started out to be one things and ended up as something else. I was playing around with an embossing folder. I dabbed a bit of antiquing with ink and then added Stickles for a bit of bling. I also added some around the die cut. These cute little heart stickers were just the ticket to pull out the heart Tilda is holding. Liquid glass gave the pop to the heart to make it stand out. I am watching the frustration of the coaches and players with the delay of the Super Bowl game. Sometimes with all the modern technology we forget that the world can watch our words and actions. Not always the best thing to be caught on camera!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/
My Song: Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Think of your fellow man 

Lend him a helping hand 
Put a little love in your heart
You see it's getting late 

Oh please don't hesitate 
Put a little love in your heart
And the world will be a better place 

And the world will be a better place 
For you and me 

You just wait and see  

6 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I so wish I had your talent & could pop these little cuties out like rabbits from a hat !!! I'm loving this folder & & that shy Tilda is most adorable !!! wonderful card Patty.
Hugs, Janie

Lori said...

Awww she's so sweet I want to give her a hug, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck!

Amanda R said...

Wow, you have been busy! This is very sweet and she does look shy so I guess it doesn't matter she can't speak! Love the addition of the hearts around the nestie and along the bottom, ties it all together really nicely.

CraftySue52 said...

Such a sweet card...great coloring. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

My Creative Therapy said...

This is just adorable, love this image too! And I like the embossing effects. Yes people on tv forget we can read lips! Duh!

Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again!

Kathi
Co-Owner

My Creative Therapy
http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

Jo Ann said...

Very cute card. Love the blinged-up hearts and coloring is great. Thanks for playing at our neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create! God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com