Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lovely Lace






Are you ready to get frilly? Our letter at ABC's Challenge is "L" and the theme is 'Lovely Lace'.
Our fabulous sponsor is "My Favorite Things". I chose this cute little image for my card. As you can see I added loads of lace. Remember it is lace not ribbon.....it can be paper or the real stuff, but we want to see lace!
I am entering my card at the following challenges: 
My Song: Sissy's Song
Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme
Lovely, sweet young woman
Daughter, wife and mother
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe
She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me





6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and the bows so cute.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Amanda R said...

This is so delicate and girly, love it!

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is so cute and i love her dress, thank you for joining us at Creative inspirations with our anything goes with the option of a heart

Dianne said...

What a sweet card, gorgeous lace and those 4 bows are a beautiful addition, thanks for sharing and have a great week..

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love the paper piecing on her dress
Hugs Julie P

Karen said...

Very sweet card! Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers!

Karen