Friday, April 12, 2013

She's In Love With The Boy



This is a fun little card using SC images. Love these two images. I used some scrap paper from the Linen Closet tablet. I love that paper. My ticket is from a pad and I add some pretty swirls with pearls. the heart is a sticker. I accidentally  dropped a Copic pen just as I had finished coloring this image and had a splotch. I was left with two choices, either covering it or fussy cutting the images....I chose to cover it with a sticker.  Not my favorite choice, but at least I was able to use the image. I will save this card for an anniversary  greeting. I hope your week has gone well and your creative juices are flowing!  
My Song: Trisha Yearwood
Katie's sittin' on her old front porch
Watchin' the chickens peck the ground
There ain't a whole lot goin' on tonight
In this one-horse town
Over yonder, comin' up the road
In a beat-up Chevy truck
Her boyfriend Tommy, he's layin' on the horn
Splashin' through the mud and the muck
Her daddy says
He ain't worth a lick
When it comes to brains
He got the short end of the stick
But Katie's young
And, man, she just don't care
She'd follow Tommy anywhere
She's in love with the boy

6 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Patty. Love the colors you did this one in & how perfectly you color.
Hugs, Janie

lovingrammahood said...

These two love birds are so cute. Your coloring is awesome and the innocence of this card speaks of a time long gone...lovely
Donna

Becky said...

This image is so cute and you colored them beautifully

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

GOOD GRIEF! What an adorable card...ALL of it...the pearl swirls the coloring..the image..the paper...what can I say...stunning little card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ps...never would had known the sticker was an after thought for a boo boo. I had to do the same thing today with a splotch from stamping a sentiment. I added 2 tiny flowers....haha

Sandy said...

I really like the colors you choose and the way you design your cards!
Sandy