Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A "Charming" Challenge

A Closer Look!


The Sentiment!


My Charm!
Good Morning friends out in blog land! I hope you are enjoying the lovely spring weather and have your garden in and growing. My garden is not nearly as far along as I would like it , but I am looking forward to enjoying some fresh produce this summer. I fell in love with this lovely image from the Paper Shelter. called The Harvest! Our fun challenge this week is "Charmed". So dig out your charms and enter this fun challenge. If you haven't checked out The Paper Shelter Images you need to give them a look. They are so many sweet fun images that it is hard to choose a favorite one. There is something for everyone's taste!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: George Gershwin
Summertime,
And the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin'
And the cotton is high
Oh, Your daddy's rich
And your mamma's good lookin'
So hush little baby
Don't you cry

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow what a fabulous card design, love your colouring and the sentiment is just beautiful, its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Glenda said...

Patty, this is wonderful! I love the coloring of the image (so what else is new?) But I also love how you shaded in around the image with the pink. It just made everything pop! Well done! Hope you guys are well and that all is good!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful! I remember as a child singing "jesus Loves Me"...that was the Baptist side....I was also Catholic and we didn't sing songs like that..haha Anyway....lovely card...and I've never seen such a beautiful charm flip flop!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A really pretty card love the soft colouring! Susan x

Amanda R said...

Love all the soft colors Patty and my garden isn't even planted yet so you are further ahead then I am!

Dianne said...

Gorgeous card Patty,love the soft way you colored her and the layout is wonderful, all the sweet embellishments just gorgeous, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..