Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May Day - Make It Sparkle


 A closer look at the flowers!

 A closer look at the image.

 Lots of sparkle!

A little change of the die cut! 

 A close look at the image
Happy May Day everyone!  I hope your month of May is starting off great. It is time for another great challenge at ABC Challenge Blog . This time  we are using the letter "M " and we want to Make It Sparkle.. Our lovely sponsors this time are The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop (don't they have a wonderful selection of pretties?) and  Tilda Town, where you can find all the lovely Magnolia Stamps, Dies and more! How great will it be to win the prize this week. Please read the rules as you don't want to be eliminated because of a rule infraction!  I colored my pretty little Tilda with Copics. I used a Spellbinders die, but I didn't use some wax paper with this one and my card stock ripped. Since I had already colored my image  I used some sharp scissors and  clipped  my die cut so it would work.  I chalked the edge for added interest. I added Stickles, rhinestones, and WOC flowers. This was a fun card to make and I love  all the sparkle. I hope you will join us with your fun sparkle. Check out my teammates lovely cards. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I Can Only Imagine
I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When your face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you Jesus?
Or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence?
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine


6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, oh wow what a gorgeous card, I love how youve coloured Tilda, and the flowers are beautiful, a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxx

Glenda said...

This is wonderful and you did make her sparkle! Well done my friend!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful card. I remember back in college in 19%%%#$# and being part of a May Pole dance. What fun...ahhhh the memories. Your coloring as usual is exquisite.

Becky said...

This is so beautiful! Gorgeous colors and coloring.

Dianne said...

Amazing, so creative and well its all fabulous, you know I love the sparkle:):) thanks for sharing, pleasure visiting you..

Amanda R said...

I love the deep pink you used on her dress and flowers and I think the sparkle is fabulous!