Monday, October 28, 2013

Fun at Christmas



Another Christmas card for the stash. I just had to color up this cute image from The Paper Shelter. What a cute little elf he is. I have tons of sparkle on this and my pictures just do not show it. the  white trim on the elf's outfit is glitter. there is Stickles on the marshmallow and Spica on the candle, ribbon, and the red trim on the ornament. I also added liquid glass to the ornament. I added some miniature jingle bells and pretty paper poinsettias! Just a fun little card for Christmas.   

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Gorgeous card so beautifully coloured and I love the rich colours. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I hve been so enjoying your posts and apologize for not leaving comments. I constantly ouh and ahh over your creations and drool as well! I'll leave comments no matter what even if it is just one word "AWESOME".

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty Sue, I love this adorable card. Your colors are great and this is the cutest little elf. All your embellishments are the perfect added touch. Great card. hugs, Ruth Ann

Dianne said...

Patty your layouts are the best, they make any image look fabulous, love the flowers, the bobbles and colored to perfection..Thanks for sharing..

Amanda R said...

He is so cute roasting those marshmallows and I love how you used the jingle bells, gonna steal that!