Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Early Valentine Card



Since I am dragging myself from the bed to the couch and back again, I decided to try and focus on something besides how miserable I feel. So I colored this SC  image. Plus, my sweet friend Elaine sent me this lovely paper and I am torn between hoarding it and using every single piece as it is so lovely! Thanks! Elaine...I love it! My paper lace is from IO. I will probably used this for a valentine card but who knows it would be a great birthday card also. My last card for the year 2013....looking forward to 2014. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Not really sure this is a real song...but it fits for New Years!)
 May tomorrow be a perfect day
May you find love and laughter along the way
May God keep you in His tender care
Till He brings us together again
May the sunshine deep within your heart
When sorrows bring sadness and tears would start
May the memory of the love we share
Reassure you that someday, somewhere
We’ll walk hand in hand, the time is very near
The moments we long for are almost here
I’ll be with you, you’ll be with me
Together we’ll love once again
“Good night everybody” Happy New Year!




1 comment:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Crafts Challenge. Marlene DT