Wednesday, January 29, 2014

All Wrapped Up!



Are you like me and thinking that this snow business is "All Wrapped Up" and it is time for spring? I am so read for a little warmer weather! I am afraid out here in Idaho I am several months too early! This lovely image from The Paper Shelter is called  Frost Girl and she can be found here!
She was a fun color and I enjoyed coloring her hair a bit different! I hope you will join us at THE PAPER SHELTER  for another fun challenge. Show us your "All Wrapped Up"! In Idaho you had better be all wrapped up because we have freezing rain and it is cold and slick!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Song: (For my new grandson Lincoln)
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
Can't you see
Your everything I hoped for
Your everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
Such joy and happiness you bring
Such joy and happiness you bring
Like a dream
A guiding light that shines in the night
Heavens gift to me
You are so beautiful to me

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, and a new grandma, a stunning card yet again, I love your colouring of this image and the papers and layout are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Angela said...

Fantastic card Patty Sue!! Love the colours you've used!!!
xxAngela

Anna said...

Great card!!! Love the hair!!
Hugs

Gail said...

Beautiful card! This is an awesome image and I love her hair!! The papers on this and diecuts are outstanding. What a great card for this challenge! Hugs, Gail

Amanda R said...

Okay, now I love the turquoise hair but "Think Snow", are you insane? Hahaha! I guess it does go with the theme though!

Becky said...

What a fabulously creative card. Gorgeous colors.

paula said...

Lovely really love this , love the colours ,thanks for sharing.

beautiful baby grandson, congrats xx

hugs paula x

http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/

Deena said...

thanks for joining in a Shoppingour Stash and playing in the Cabin Fever challenge! Love the monotone colouring effect achieved here!