Friday, February 21, 2014

A Guy Card


I needed another guy card and so I reached for this image again. So I reached for this cute little fisherman. I added a button and a Tim Holtz tag. I added liquid pearls and some Spica pen. I used dp from my scrap box. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Waiting Here For You
If faith can move the mountains
Let the mountains move
We come with expectation
Waiting here for you, I’m waiting here for you

You’re the Lord of all creation
And still you know my heart
The Author of Salvation 
You’ve loved us from the start

1 comment:

Glenda said...

What a cute image and the finished card is just adorable. Also love the card below. I don't know how I managed to miss that one. Hope you are doing well and have a good weekend planned!