Friday, February 14, 2014

A little Valentine


This little digi image is from LS I won it in a challenge and decided to give her a go at coloring as it was appropriate for Valentine's Day. I used a scrap of paper that I thought looked lovely with my colors. The ribbon came from our local $ store. It is a really soft ribbon and made it challenge to make my bow look perky! I added some pretty rhinestone hearts. A bit of Spica pen added to the hearts on the basket gave them a bit of sparkle. Stickles on the hearts on  the patches and liquid glass on the center of the flower finished off this fun card! I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love and you shared some along the way!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: The Beatles

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do


4 comments:

Judith said...

Aw this is gorgeous Patty - just love the colours - she looks fab in green1 hugs judith x

Glenda said...

This is simply adorable! The image is just so cute and your coloring is amazing as always. Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

This is just adorable Patty. Happy Valentines day :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love the girls!!! Your dollar is going to love her card. I want able to get any Valentine cards done, but it thrills me to see what others like you have done!