Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Snow...Oh,No!

 My Card

A closer look at the image 
My pretty dies 
 tag sentiments\
This is another cute image from Mo Manning. I have been telling my grandsons that they are getting big enough to shovel snow for me. Luke (8 years) the oldest is always willing to help me but Logan (6 years) would rather play than actually shovel snow. LOL! I thought this cute little image would put a smile on his face. They both still like to get mail from Grammy! I was happy to use my new dies from Memory Box. I love these pretty little bow tie snowflakes. I added some glitter to them and a pretty light green pearl to the center. A little liquid glass for the shovel handle, and glitter for the snow helped to set the snow scene. Some tag sentiments and liquid pearls finish off this fun card. hope your week is filled with blessings!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Logan's Cupcake Song
You're my yummy, yummy umpkin, 
You're my sweetie pie,
You're my hunny bunch, 
Sugar plum, 
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, 
You're my sweetie pie, 
You're my cuppy cake, 
Gum drops, 
Snoogums boogums you're, 
The apple of my eye, 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the little tags with the wording.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, love this image dont think Ive seen it before, hes a real cutie, love the colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

What an adorable image! Your card is just precious. Hope you guys are well!