Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just As You Like

 A closer look at the image!
 The Marianne Design flowers and leaves  (die cuts)
 The Marianne Design die cut frame!

The Inside of my card using a Marianne Design die cut for sentiment frame and the flower and leaves.

As you may have already guessed the challenge at ABC Challenges is "Just as You Like". So anything goes in this challenge. Our lovely sponsors are "Marianne Design" and "The Ribbon Girl". I hope you will check out both and see the lovely items they have to offer. I am using an older Magnolia image. I framed her with a Marianne Design die. The flowers and the leaves are also Marianne Design die cuts. I curled the petals on the flowers a bit and added some Stickles to the center and a pretty rhinestone brad  for some sparkle. The pretty ribbon has some cute little hearts on it. While it did not come from "The Ribbon Girl" I checked out their lovely selection and will soon be placing an order! The sentiment on the inside is a clear stamp I picked up at a close out bin at a local craft store. I framed it with a Marianne Design die and added another flower and leaf die cut. I hope this card inspires you to play along with our fun challenge. (If you look real close you will see the liquid pearls on the frame and on the dots on Tilda's outfit.  Have a blessed day. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Burl Ives (tells you how old I am!)
When the sun in the morning peeps over the hill
And kisses the roses 'round my window sill
Then my heart fills with gladness when I hear the trill
Of the birds in the treetops on Mockingbird Hill
Tra la la, tweedle dee dee dee
It gives me a thrill
To wake up in the morning
To the mockingbird's trill
Tra la la tweedle dee dee dee
There's peace and good will
You're welcome as the flowers
On Mockingbird Hill

8 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

Very pretty Patty Sue. Lovely colours and such a cute image.

Nikki

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a clever way to use your image, it looks stunning with those flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, inside and out! Love how you framed her and those flowers are gorgeous too.

Janie Printz said...

Absolutetly stunning Miss Patty !!!
Gorgeous card inside & out & those tiny pearls on her outfit & the ones around the frame are wonderful. LOVE this card so very much ...
hugs, Janie

Annie said...

a pretty card, lovely soft colours and beautiful die cuts too! thank you for joining in with our Marianne Design Divas challenge.
hugs, annie x

Annie said...

a pretty card, lovely soft colours and beautiful die cuts too! thank you for joining in with our Marianne Design Divas challenge.
hugs, annie x

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat een schattige kaart! Tilda zit er lief bij.
Dank je wel voor je bijdrage bij MD Divas.
Groetjes Tineke

Alrik said...

Very nice project. The style is beautiful.