Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Anything Goes ....Challenge!

Image -- "Summer Attitude"

 A  closer look at the details
A cute charm....

The inside...with no sentiment yet!

I don't know about the rest of you in blog land but this has been a very busy summer for the Chapman household. We seem to race from one crises to another. My brother-in-law just had a full knee replacement. We have had illness, funerals and illness. This week we are helping our son and DIL in renovating their home they just purchased. Everyone is hot and tired at the end of the day and ready for bed. It doesn't leave much time to create. August is quickly approaching and it is always the month that I am ready for cooler weather. We have smoke and more smoke hanging in our valley from fires. Last night we had a thunder storm with lots of lightening and wind but little rain.  Enough complaining ...on to my card. This is such a fun image "Summer Attitude"  and perfect image  for our challenge "Anything Goes" at The Paper Shelter Challenge
It is also a double team participation so both "A" and "B" teams will try and inspire you. (And there is some lovely inspiration by my teammates). I hope you will take time from your busy summer to join us and play along. You could be the next winner of $30.00  to spend at The Paper Shelter !! Be sure and check out the lovely new images available. There is something for everyone!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Alan Jackson
Well, I'm gonna raise a fuss, I'm gonna raise a holler
About workin' all summer just to try an' earn a dollar
Every time I call my baby, to try to get a date
My boss says, "No dice, son, you gotta work late"

Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do
'Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues



17 comments:

Glenda said...

This is just too cute! What a fun image and I love the inside of the card as well.

Pat K said...

Fabulous card, beautifully coloured with amazing detail. Pat K x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card Patty Sue, lovely image and stunning colouring. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Marina said...

Very pretty and beautifully embellished card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! LOVE the fun fresh summery colors! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Gail said...

This is so pretty! I love how you colored this image..her face is outstanding as well as the rest of her! What a great surf board. The colors are fabulous on this card. I love this! Hugs, Gail

Jacqueline said...

A great card - thanks for joining in with us this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Lori Turner said...

Patty, this is so cute! Love all your details! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I concur with your equation! :D

Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 
Friday Sketch DT

Toni said...

What a fun image--look at that pup in sunglasses! Great coloring--I'm jealous! thanks for joining us at HOC!

Toni at FHC
HOC DT

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Truly love the image, you coloring and design. Thank you for joining our "Bright & Sunny" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Tammy said...

Adorable card, I love that sweet image and the bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
Tammy x

Barbara Bruder said...

This card is so fun and a great summer image to use. LOve your layering amd the little flowers are a fun addition. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Merethe A said...

Like the way you have used the bright green and pink in this card. And love your pink embellishment. Thank you for participating in the 'Add a Bow' challenge at House of Cards.

Ma :)
House of Cards DT

Anonymous said...

Wonderful colour choice, so bright and cheery, nicely done Patty
Hugs Julie P

Vannessa said...

This is a gorgeous card Patty and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in The House of Cards Challenge.

Hugs, Vannessa
HOC DT

Katy said...

So pretty! Love the bow and the starfish charm! Super sweet image! And great coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)