Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"U" Is For Unique or Anything Goes!

 A Closer Look!
I don't know about you but I love "Anything Goes" for a challenge. Not only do we get to see a variety of cards/projects but we also get to have fun with our inspiration projects. In case you haven't guessed it our challenge this time at ABC CHALLENGE is the letter "U" for Unique  so anything goes! Our lovely sponsor is Stamp and Create. You can find such a nice variety of images in their lovely shop. Hop on over and grab a new image and play with us in our challenge! I am using a Saturated Canary Image but there are many others to choose from. I chose this image because she is a unique character! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: I've Got To Be Me
Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong
Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
I gotta be me, I've gotta be me
What else can I be but what I am
I want to live, not merely survive
And I won't give up this dream
Of life that keeps me alive
I gotta be me, I gotta be me
The dream that I see makes me what I am

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, I hope your brother is doing well, enjoy your trip. A stunning card love your image and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

Becky said...

How cute is this image.. Real cute. Beautiful colors.