Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Christmas card using non traditional colors!

 A closer look at the image.
 Another look!
 The inside and sentiment!
I 'needed' to unwind an play a bit, I started coloring this cute little "Wee" image. I have had it for several years and it is a favorite of mine. I have always liked the turquoise and light blues together and I liked how this color combination came out on my card. I added liquid glass to the berries and glitter to the wings an snow. It gave a nice sparkle to my card. I used two Memory Box dies for the top and bottom of my card. A Spellbinders die was used to frame my image. Some pretty rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes on the die (and they are dark lavender not blue) finished of this card of non-traditional colors. Now, if I just had my Christmas shopping done I would be ready for Christmas! LOL! Have a blessed day!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Christmas to Me
Christmas to me is the new born baby
Lying quietly in the hay when the angels came to say
"Peace on earth to man" and I pray for peace again
Sing softly Nativity, that's what Christmas is to me
Christmas to you, pray it never be blue
And may all your dreams come true
Merry Christmas to you !

2 comments:

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty Sue love your colors and what an adorable image! Very pretty card, non traditional colors are perfect. There's just something about those Wee images they are all so darn cute. hugs, Ruth Ann

Becky said...

She is adorable! And I love the colors. :)