Friday, May 15, 2015

"J" Is for Jewels!



A closer look at the lovely image!

 A peek at the inside!
I had such a hard time with this challenge. I had it in my head that it was glitter  not jewels. It took me a bit to get it straight in my head! So to help you with the ABC Challenge  this go around you must use jewels on your card! LOL! This card has lots of sparkle as it has glitter and jewels! Our lovely sponsor is "All Dressed Up"
Please stop by their shop (just click on the link) and check out all the fun images to color!
Our other lovely sponsor is "The Ribbon Girl" .
They not only have a lovely selection of ribbon, but you can also find so much more flowers, resin frames, lace, flowers....it is amazing! Plus they sponsor four challenges a month! My thanks to both of our sponsors. So grab something from each shop and play along. Show us your JEWELS!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Bobby Vinton
When I was just a little boy so high
A pretty little girl came dancing by
She said hello to me and smiled so tenderly
And asked me what's my name
And she wore petticoat white
And summer sky blue
The sweetest little thing
I ever, ever knew
Petticoat white and summer sky blue
The sweetest little thing I ever knew

2 comments:

JayBe said...

What a pretty little design, Patty Sue - I love your choice of image and plenty of glitz and glamour. Thanx for playing along at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x