Monday, May 25, 2015

She Thinks We're Just Fishing!

 A closer look at the cute image!

 My second card.
 Another close look!
 One more look at  my card!
I had such a fun time with this image from Karleigh Sue Digi's called Gone Fishin'. I wanted her to have that tomboy look with a bit of frill, so I added the Polk-a-dots to the hat and the boots. A bit of liquid glass was added to the bobber and a bit of Spica pen to the fish and the button on the her pants to give it a bit of sparkle. I chose different colors and hair colors to accent this cute stamp. I am always amazed how different an image can look with the different colors. 
I am entering these cars at the following challenges:

My Song: (Trace Adkins) 
I’m lost in her there holdin’ that pink rod and reel
She’s doin’ almost everything but sittin’ still
Talkin’ ‘bout her ballet shoes and training wheels
And her kittens
And she thinks we’re just fishin’
I say, “Daddy loves you, baby” one more time
She says, “I know. I think I got a bite.”
And all this laughin’, cryin, smilin’ dyin’ here inside’s
What I call, livin’
And she thinks we’re just fishin’ on the riverside
Throwin’ back what we could fry
Drownin’ worms and killin’ time
Nothin’ too ambitious
She ain’t even thinkin’ ‘bout
What’s really goin’ on right now
But I guarantee this memory’s a big’in
And she thinks we’re just fishin’
  


No comments: