Friday, June 5, 2015

All Girl



 A closer look!
 Another look!
I think this image is so cute. It makes me think of when my daughter played ball. She was a good ball player but she always had a bit of fashion flair on her uniform. She is still very fashion conscious. I am her despair as a pair of jeans and a t-shirt are my style. LOL! On to my card, the image is a Sheri Baldy image and she is colored with Copics. I added a die cut lace, rhinestones, and some sheer butterflies. The butterflies were a pastel yellow and I just colored them with my Copics to match my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/
My Song: (John Fogerty)
Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born again, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.
Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be Centerfield.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project. Love the image and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Erin (Challenge Blog Owner)