Monday, September 28, 2015

Butterflies, Cat Tails and A Fairy






This is such a pretty little fairy from FAERY INK. I have been holding onto this DP for such a long time. Every time I was going to use it I would put it back. But when I tried it with this image I knew it was perfect for this card. I fussy cut the image and then mounted her on Kraft paper.  I also used Kraft paper to cut all of the die cuts with. I used a walnut ink to antique the edges of the die cuts and then added rhinestones to the center of each butterfly. The die cuts are all Joanna Sheen. I really like her dies! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 

My Song: The Bare Necessities
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life
Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
I couldn't be fonder of my big home
The bees are buzzin' in the tree
To make some honey just for me
When you look under the rocks and plants
And take a glance at the fancy ants
Then maybe try a few
The bare necessities of life will come to you
They'll come to you!

No comments: