Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cooking Up Some Fun!







I found these two wonderful stamps by Nain Zurisaddai Xicotencatl Avalos  you can click here to go to his/her? shop. (Sorry I am confused if this is a male or female artist! After winning a challenge. I have a friend who loves to cook. She is a good cook and I have helped her on more than one occasion . She is a great cook but very messy. I am always chasing after her wiping counters and washing her pots and pans. LOL! These fun images made me think of her and so I decided to make a birthday card for her using them. I added a silver spoon and fork and attached them to the cute pink country heart! I have had these hearts for years and they came in a huge bag of buttons. I must get them out and use them more often. A sheer ribbon  and a WOC rose finish off my card!
I am entering my card at the following challenges: 


My song:

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! Your colouring is jaw-drops-to-the-floor good!