Saturday, September 26, 2015

Count the Cost

 A closer look at the fun image
The left inside of my card.

 The right inside of my card.
If you are wondering about the title of this post I will explain. This was a freebie digi offered by Sherri Baldy. I thought this bucked tooth little guy was so cute. Then I had this paper in my stash since last Christmas. It came from a pad that I had used  all of the paper but this one. It just seemed to be blaugh to me and even though I had tried to incorporate it several times I had always laid it back and choose another paper. But, when I colored this cute image I just knew it would work with this paper. I added a Memory Box stocking die cut and some Stickles to the fur on both the stocking and the Santa hat. A pretty sparkly ribbon finished of this simple card. (This would be clean and simple for me). I hope you enjoy this cute card and if you 'count the cost' it really was an inexpensive card to make. LOL! I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: The Chipmunk Song
Christmas, Christmas time is near,
Time for toys and time for cheer.
We've been good, but we can't last,
Hurry Christmas, Hurry fast.
Want a plane that loops the loop,
  Me, I want a Hula-Hoop.
We can hardly stand the wait,
Please Christmas don't be late.

No comments: