Friday, September 4, 2015

I Wanna Be Loved by You


 A closer look at the image!
Another look!
 Our daughter recently rescued a "prison" dog. This dog has been trained by an inmate is very well trained. But, she is quickly learning that any dog requires time and commitment. I think they are going to be the best of friends as soon as they get to know each other better. He is not a small little dog as pictured  with this digi image from THE PAPER SHELTER.   
I love the way these two are eyeballing each other.  I was a bit doubtful about this wild paper for this image and I do wish I had cut my die cut out of hot pink. It wasn't until I had it glued down that I realized the pink would have popped the image more! Anyway, two heart buttons and a pink gingham ribbon finished off my card. This is a scheduled post  as I am still in Missouri. I will soon be home and while I am sure I can't wait to get there, I know I will be missing my extended family in the south. Please pray for my uncle as he must adjust to being alone. He was the primary care giver for my aunt for 20 years (she had M.S.). His days were filled with the hours it took to care for her and now he must form new routines. It will not be easy for him. 
My Song: (I think was sung by Marilyn Monroe)
I wanna be loved by you, just you,
And nobody else but you,
I wanna be loved by you, alone!
Boop-boop-de-boop!
I wanna be kissed by you, just you,
Nobody else but you,
I wanna be kissed by you, alone!


1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great great card...yup...them looking at each other is great. What an unusual story about the prison dog.