Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Peek A Boo Fairy

 A closer look at the image!
 A triple bow and liquid pearls!
 The inside left side of my card.
 The inside right hand side.
 Have you seen the new stamp release by Sherry Baldy? There are some really cute faeries. I love how this one is peeking out from a pretty flower. I wish my photo showed the sparkle on the the wings. I love my bling and these wings to sparkle. I love how these images are appropriate for everyone. I added some pretty paper lace and some iridescent half stones to add additional sparkle. A pretty ribbon and triple bow finish of this fun card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

You can find more fun images here:



My Song: Who AM I (Casting Crowns)
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt?
Who am I, that the bright and morning star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wondering heart?
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

No comments: