Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wishful Thinking

 A closer look at the image.
 The left inside of my card.
 The right inside of my card. 
Recently I traveled to Missouri to attend the funeral of a a very dear aunt. My cousins and I were talking about how we wished we could have one more day, we could go back to the time we grew up and how we wished our children would have enjoyed the family gatherings we had when we were kids. Of course it was wishful thinking but it did remind each of us how much we loved one another and even though our paths have parted and we only seem to get together when some one passes away that family is important and we all vowed to reach out to each other more.  When I saw this cute image it made me think of my cousin Susie and I knew I would have to send it to her. She is having a hard time missing her mom and dealing with all the issues that are coming up. I hope it will brighten her day.  If you haven't checked out the releases of Sherri Baldy's I hope you will take a look. There is something or everyone! 
I am entering this card at the following  challenges:

You can find more fun makes here:


My Song;  Wishful Thinking (Mercy Me)

Lord is it possible to get this far
And just now understand who You are?
I'm feeling foolish yet relieved as well
Cuz what I bought before, I just can’t sell
But now my eyes are open wide
If this is wrong
I don’t wanna be right
Could it be that on my worst day
How You love me still will not change
What if it’s really not about
What I do but what you did, oh what if
This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is
This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is


No comments: