Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Hard Day's Night!

 My card!
 The inside of my card!
Doesn't this funny little troll make you laugh? My mom would have called this "Howling at The Moon!" He is from The Paper Shelter and is called "Nap In A Cup". I suppose he has had a hard night and an needs a bit off sleep before he goes home. I tried to make the cup look as if it has a dent in it. (After all he doesn't hang out at the finest of establishments!) LOL! I colored him with Copics and then fussy cut him out and used foam squares to pop him up off the page. the brown behind the circles is burlap and it adds the perfect depth to this card. An acorn die adds a bit of whimsy to the corners. I thought this would be a hard card to make and it actually was a great deal of fun. I hope your week has been filled with blessings. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (The Beatles) 
It's been a hard day's night, and I been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright

4 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

OMG, did I say, I just love, love this fabulous beauty. Sweetly colored and designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
brownsugarchallenge.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! I love the image and the way you have colored it!
Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
Good luck!
Giada DT

Dreja said...

Eine zauberhafte Karte. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT