Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween--get your spooky on!

 A closer look at the image.
 The inside of my card.

Here we are at the end of October already and Turkey day is just around the corner. So, to bring our month to an end it is time for a challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER! Of course, the challenge is Halloween! It is time to get your spooky on and show us what you've got.
Now, if you know me very well, you know that Halloween cards are not something I ordinarily make. But this image called "Witching Hour" was a fun color and made me 'broaden my horizons'! I have always wanted to say that. LOL! I colored her with Copics, added liquid glass to the glass bottle and the pin at her neck. (Ok, the snake creeped me out as I am terrified of snakes!). I added a pretty purple ribbon and bow and some silver pearls to finish off my card. I am not sure what I will do with this card so I left the sentiment blank! 
Now it's your turn to show us your spooky, kooky, Halloween cards!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (Florida George Lines)
"Dirt"
You get your hands in it
Plant your roots in it
Dusty head lights dance with your boots in it (dirt)
You write her name on it
Spin your tires on it
Build your corn field, whiskey
Bonfires on it (dirt)
You bet your life on it

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, well what a stunning card I think your colouring is improving each time I visit and this card is just gorgeous, love the card design to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Marina said...

She's spooky and beautifully coloured and I love all the prurple on this card.


Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Stella said...

Your coloring is fantastic; a lperfect Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Judy McKay said...

Patti - great card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Forever Dark this month. Judy DT

Katie said...

Great card and love the colouring. Thank you for playing along with the Forever Dark Challenge Blog.