Thursday, December 17, 2015

And the Winner Is. . .











Merry Christmas everyone....Thank you to all who took the time to leave a comment on my blog for The Paper Shelter Blog Hop. Each of our design team could pick a winner from our comments. My lucky comment winner is: Alicia Borowski!
Congratulations Alicia, please contact The Paper Shelter  to pick your prize. Enjoy your image and have a wonderful Christmas!

I have posted some of my Paper Shelter cards that I made this year. I love all of these fun images and  I am currently working on some of the new image to share with you!  Enjoy and hop on over to The Paper Shelter for some holiday fun !

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Happy Christmas Patty, I hope you have a wonderful time with the family, Im even getting to see my new great grandson and Im so excited about that to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx