Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Animal Magic - A new Challenge at The Paper Shelter






This is one of the many new images at The Paper Shelter she is called Penguins Friends. You can click on the link and go directly to the store. I apologize that the pictures are not better. We have had such dark and dreary days that it is impossible to get good light to take pictures with. My ott lamp broke and I have yet to replace it. I have a dear friend that loves penguins and I think this card may have to find it's way to her house.  It is time for a new challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER .
Our new challenge is Animal Magic! We need to see an animal on our creation for our challenge. If you use an image from The Paper Shelter you can win a prize of $30 to spend at their store. This would give you a wonderful selection to add to your collection. So hop on over and join the fun!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: "Run Around Sue" (Dion)
Here's my story, sad but true
It's about a girl that I once knew
She took my love then ran around
With every single guy in town
Ah, I should have known it from the very start
This girl will leave me with a broken heart
Now listen people what I'm telling you
A-keep away from-a Runaround Sue
 

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Afternoon Patty, sorry for being late in commenting, still struggling with the carrying and we also had shopping and taking the pooch to be clipped. Youve done a stunning job on this image and I adore your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

lovingrammahood said...

Oh my, this is so cute and your coloring is awesome. The colors you chose and the shading is incredible. I only wish I had one quarter of your talent. The little Penguins are adorable....

Glenda said...

Your card is beautiful! But then you know I'm a huge fan! Hope you are well and that your weather isn't too bad!