Thursday, September 15, 2016

"P" Is For Pearls


It is time for a another fun time at ABC Challenge. Our lovely sponsor is "Polkadoodles".  
If you have never checked out this shop I hope you will click on the link and do so now. I love, love, love those fun stamps!






It's time for another fun challenge at ABC Challenge   
and this time we are at the letter "P". Our challenge is to use Pearls
Polkadoodles is our lovely sponsor and I chose "Hi It's Me" stamp from the Winne Sugar Sprinkles Springtime collection and you can find her here!
I have had such fun coloring the stamps in this collection. I also used from my pile of "I don't know when I will use this" paper. I didn't like the color of this paper, but when I put it with this stamp I thought it looked a wee bit like an older house siding with peeling paint. I also used two ribbon slides to make the hinges on the door. The wooden butterflies came from our local youth ranch. I colored them with my Copics pen and added the white polk a dots with a gel pen and also made the trail of the butterflies with the white gel pen. Half pearls were added to the butterfly trails and to the fence (nails) die cut.

My Song: Finally Home (Jeremy Camp)
I will be dancing free
Unashamed before my King
When I am finally home
Won't need no bed to sleep
I have too much to see
Just staring at Your throne
Eyes will fill with tears of joy
Your fullness, I will know
I will be forever running free
Moving to all Heaven's melodies
Colors that I've never seen
Bigger than my wildest dreams
We'll be together
When I'm finally home




No comments: