Friday, November 18, 2016

A Cute Little Snowman




I love this cute little snowman stamp. Doesn't he make you want to smile? I have a friend from high school who is just now getting into card making. This is one of the first few cards we have made together. I am trying to do different techniques. This card has dry embossing, a window, acetate, die cuts, and making a bow. Oh, and did I mention 'fussy cutting'? LOL! It has been fun to renew old friendships and have fun learning together! I hope you like this little card and that you and your family will be enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (Elsa?)
Do you want to build a snowman?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away...
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!
Do you want to build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

LOVE this cute little snowman Patty. How fun to have someone new to teach card making to.
Janie xxx