Saturday, November 26, 2016

Go Light Your World




As many of you know, I recently attended the CK Convention in Tacoma. I took and loved three of the Heartfelt Creations classes that were offered. When I came home I had to start playing with my new Heartfelt stamps and dies. This card is the first I made since arriving home! While my flowers are not yet to the point of Glenda Brook's flowers, I must say I was happy with them. I am going to be making many more this holiday season! Heartfelt classes are some of the best I have taken and I love the beautiful results you can achieve with them. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Go Light Your World (Kathy Troccoli)
There is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold
There is a Spirit who brings fire
Ignites a candle and makes His home
Carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the hopeless, confused and torn
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world
Take your candle, and go light your world
Frustrated brother, see how he's tried to
Light his own candle some other way
See now your sister, she's been robbed and lied to
Still holds a candle without a flame
Carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the lonely, the tired and worn
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world
Take your candle, and go light your world

13 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Janie Printz said...

Patty this is the most beautiful card ever !!! I love that wonderful candle image & your amazing flowers... I'm already looking forward to the next convention as long as Heartfelt Creations is there....

Glenda said...

Glenda Brooks says"Your poinsettia flowers are just lovely"! I mean that you have achieved a beautiful look to the leaves. Just like in nature! You are on your way!

Marie Bingaman said...

WOW! I love this beautiful card...I don't know what Glenda Brooks' flowers look like, but these are stunning to me! :)

Fabiola said...

magnifique carte Patty, très joli design, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

brenda said...

A super creation for our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week and love all those beautiful Poinsettias, many thanks for joining in.

I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

B x

Wynn said...

Fabulous card. I wish my stamped work came out as good as this .....mine always looks childlike....yours is amazing!!!Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Deborah Frings said...

Wow! This card has so much dimension and the poinsettia are absolutely gorgeous. Such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

LOU said...

Wow stunning card. Love your colouring and poinsettias.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful Christmas creation! Gorgeous image and loving the Christmas flowers.
Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party!

Eileen said...

Wow what a fabulous card. It has so much depth and dimension. Perfectly coloured and I love how the flower frame really stands out against the second layer. Even the candle looks as if it is popping out of the background. I love it.(shhhhhhhhus don't tell anyone but I think I am going to steal your idea).
Thanks for joining in with our 'Poinsettia/Snow is falling' theme at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
Eileen :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love everything about this card - the placements, dimensional flowers and the fabulous color combination!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Tindaloo said...

Lovely card and great coloring! :)
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back!
DT Tindaloo