Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Happy New Year A Little Late


I don't know where my head was at the end of December and now January but, I missed posting this fun card for the new year. I love this cute stamp from The Paper Shelter. I like the fact she doesn't have the year so I can use her for as many new years cards as I want! In this case she will be for next year so I am early not late! LOL. If you haven't checked out the latest stamps at The Paper Shelter be sure and hop over and see all new items in the store. All the stamps are appropriate for all occasions! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Back To God (Reba)
Have you looked around, have you heard the sound
Mama's cryin'
Or do you turn away when you see the face
Of the innocent dyin'
In these darkest days are you not afraid
That it's too late
You gotta get down on your knees, believe
Fold your hands and beg and plead
You gotta keep on praying
You gotta cry, ram tears of pain
Pound the floor and scream His name
Cause we're still worth saving
We can't go on like this and live like this
We can't love like this
We gotta give this world back to God

2 comments:

Scrappin Sue said...

So fun
Thanks for sharing Sunny Day Crafting x

Veronique said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Inky Chicks. DT Veronique