Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy Retirement Wendy!



My BFF Wendy just retired. I am so happy for her as she has been under tremendous stress with her job.  She has worked hard all her life and deserves her time to enjoy life. She will now have time to create. She is the one who started me on this crazy life of card making. I love her cards and I can't wait to see what she does. Unfortunately, she has moved  to Washington and I am in Idaho but we will still make time to get together.  I know she will get a kick out of this card. I used a Polk A doodles stamp and I thought it would make her smile.  I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Windy (The Association)
Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
Calling a name that's lighter than air
Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
Everyone knows it's Windy
Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smilin' at everybody she sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy
And Windy has stormy eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Above the clouds (above the clouds)
Above the clouds (above the clouds)

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh Patty Sue that image is awesome I cold not help but giggle, superb colouring and great card design, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x

WJ said...

You are wonderful!! I laughed out loud when I saw the card! Oh how blessed I am to have you in my life and you are such a dear and amazing friend. Love you! {{{hugs}}} Wendy

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I love this image it is just super and you have coloured her up so wonderfully too. Love the design, all the colours. Nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Jean said...

Well it definitely made me smile. Such a fun image and great colouring.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean DT xxx