Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Animal Magic






I hope this card just 'quacks you up'! LOL! It is time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter and this week we want to see "Animal Magic". I chose "The Most Adorable Ducky" for my card.
He is such a fun little guy that you can't but help smile when you see him. I used a die cut for my lily pads and flowers. I added a shiny button for the center of the flower. The inside also  had a die cut that I cut in several layers and added some Copic coloring to. It fit perfect for this card.
So grab a stamp at The Paper Shelter and join in on the fun. 

I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: A Little White Duck (Burl Ives)
here's a little white duck, sitting in the water
A little white duck, doing what he oughter
He took a bite of a lily pad
Flapped his wings and he said, "I'm glad
I'm a little white duck sitting in the water
Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack"

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Sweet Patty, I hope you are on the road to recovering and not into to much pain, we are all gunning for you and we miss you already. Always one never to let the Team down youve even written up your post, I hope that it didnt exhaust you to much love. Hurry up and come back. A stunning card and love your comment, yes it does crack me up. or quake me up. hugs Shirleyxxx